General Race Rules
- All bets will be settled on the result at the end of the race, with the podium presentation deemed the official weigh-in for betting purposes. Subsequent disqualifications and amended results do not count.
- Any driver not taking part in the pre-race warm-up lap and who does not start the race will be deemed as a non-runner and bets on that particular driver will be settled as void.
- The start of the race shall be deemed as the beginning of the formation lap with any driver starting from the pit-lane also deemed to be a starter for race purposes.
Head to Head (which driver will beat a named competitor in the race).
- Head to head bets will be between two named drivers. Bets will be settled on the driver who achieves the highest race placing.
- If both drivers fail to complete the race, the driver completing the most laps will be deemed the winner.
- If both drivers retire on the same lap, either driver does not start or should either driver be disqualified, bets will be made void on both drivers.
- If there are any disqualifications after the race then these will be disregarded for the purposes of settlement.